Tuesday, December 11, 2007

All the white horses are now flying around


I guess I'm just a fool, who always tries and tries but wishes impossible things without knowing the effort needed to make them true. For some reason I feel unfinished, all my life looking for something I don't know, tired of hearing and writting this words over and over, taking personal challenges, developing myself as so many things, reinventing myself over and over, growing, learning, keeping my higher hopes rolling in the sky. What for?

My voice still remains silence, my dreams remain kept in a box as a beautiful idea, my past hunts me, my frustration is my everyday outfit, looking for something I don't know, ready to drop anything in the way, wainting for my prince to save me as in the stories I was told as a child. The horse keeps running in the dark forest, I can't seem to stop him, I don't want to, I want him to run so fast he flies to the stars and never comes back.

Beautiful images run in my head, can't stop feeling misswasted, overvaluated, stupid in this world which denys complete happiness to everyone, what is it? I am tired of theories, I want facts, I'm up to the mother of being selfish but also too tired to help. It's like I'm trapped in my own sugar, like an insect who can't move. I left drugs back, I quited smoking, I don't go out anymore, sleep on time, I am a good lover -I supose- I am a good person, I am a good girlfriend, I just want you to propose to me, Is this it? At the end all my intelectual rage, my looking for something resumes in a beautiful white dress, in my blue eyed prince who takes me away with him, I supose, I want that, want to stop looking and start living.

The forest is still there, the horses are free, they are eating strawberrys, becoming buterflys, the light is at the end of the road, I am the light, I didn't know...

No comments: