Monday, June 07, 2010

How can a man sleep at night having this job for a living…


I really can´t take my mind off that horrible image of a shark moving desperately while it bleeds to death, after being attacked by a “fisherman” who cut his wings and tail. It´s really one of the most disgusting and horrifying images of humankind devastating nature with no respect for life at all. I would like to cut that man´s dick and let him bleed to death to make him see how it feels. My anger becomes sadness while we are living one of the worst if not the worst ecological nightmare nowadays, after a British Petroleum base is bleeding out gallons of crude into Mexico´s Golf and after almost a month they can´t stop the massacre… if Oceans the movie, had been filmed now, the images wouldn´t have been so lovely and living because nowadays millions of species are being destroyed to death in petroleum.

Mankind is the worst pandemia that has ever lived in the earth and yet the one with the most notable advances in science and worried to keeping nature safe and untouchable by their own hand. But the sharks are still being killed to eat their fins and tails, the most cruel thing about this is that the fishers cut their body parts and return them to the water to let them die there, the image is cruel, cold, horrifying, sad, one of the most sad images I have seen, compared to the images of the dying jews living in the main camps of the Holocaust… for me there is no difference, it´s cruelty and evil in all it´s splendor… we can do terrible things, each year up to 200 millions of sharks are killed like this, just as all the horrible things mankind is capable of doing, the images of animals suffering under our hands are thousands, we are killing this world for fun, it´s seemed no one cared, tears come down my face and still can´t fin d any comfort. When I see this I totally lose my faith in humanity, and don´t want to have kids anymore, and don´t want anything in this world. Will it be over soon? Please BP stop the petroleum spilling, people please stop killing innocent animals, please,
I´m going crazy.
http://www.photosfan.com/sharks/

No comments: