Friday, November 10, 2023

For a moment 


I thought I could be your partner and peace of moment. To share a mature friendship fulfilled of details and love. To enjoy and respect and taste and try and explore, with no judgement, no trouble. Just joy.


I thought I could bring you back that great smile and you could keep me smiling. But you took for granted  our moments saying it was only weed, you minimised our connection calling it a “not included boyfriend experience”. You judged my feelings saying my heart lives in my clitoris.


For a moment I was confused with your words. That never were true and just played as a trace, you called me my love, my life, you said I needed to search no more, I was your queen, your goddess.I had arrived to my final destination. You said you would take care of me.


I thought I could walk in a world of behavioural passions, interesting thoughts and shared dreams, finding ways to build them together. Travelling in our heads and bodies. 


Then I realised you want no partner. You meant none of your words, it was just a strategy. A mating act. A nice storytelling. You don’t want a partner. You regretted my person. You want a pet. And I am no pet. 

No comments: