Monday, October 13, 2008

I really don´t remember

To be fucking honest, I don´t even remember. Whatever happened to me that day. It was a long time ago, more than 5 years maybe I was like 26 or something, wild and into my sadness, confused about everything, trying to make people love me for what I didn´t know I was. I really didn´t know what I did, why I did it, now that I´ve been reading about it I think it was something else only God knows... this world is lost, it´s crazy, life has been forgotten, value for humanity is so forgotten we are more worried for the economic issues in the world than for the ecological issues... what the fuck, I don´t ever want to kill myself again. I am happy with my life now and proud of me... so good luck with your trips, let me not forget mines so when I have kids I can at least tell them I understand a little bit. Next life, see you.

Harrison Porter.

No comments: